Paranormal Phenomena/Mother's Death

Question
My 90 year old Mother, Phyllis, died two weeks ago in my home with family.  She had dementia.  When she was near death, she looked in my eyes and looked very frightened.  I told her to go to the light and that God was with her.  A few minutes later, her face rose up towards the ceiling with a gaze that looked happy and elated.  She then died.  In the room next to the wall where she died, was my son and his girlfriend. Around the same time as her death the two of them saw a bright, flickering, somewhat blue light in the corner of his room.  I wonder what was the blue light?  Her spirit or an angel coming to get her?  Or something else?  I wonder if she is all right now and if there are any signs she is around me now.  I miss her so much and cry everyday.  I did have a dream of her dying with tubes in a hospital, and then another dream of her at a doctor's office walking around happily, and of us eating at a restaurant.  The other night I could hear her say "Angel food cake" in my dreams.  She loved Angel food cake!  I long to see her spirit!!  Is she there??

Answer
Hello Melissa,

I am very sorry to hear about your mother.  I'm so glad you said what you did as it obviously relieved her mind, and then she saw her angels and probably members of your family in spirit who were gathered to collect her as her spirit left her body.  

The blue light could have been her spirit, or it could have been one of her angels.  Personally I think it was an angel keeping watching over the rest of your family, because of the changing that were happening in your life.  I am sure the angels are still around too, helping you all as you need it.

Did your first dream represent something that happened to her, or something that either you or she feared?  The second, to me, was her way of saying that she is just fine now.  You asked me if there are signs of her being around, and then told me there are.  You heard her voice reminding you of something that made you smile .. her love of angel food cake!  Yes, she will be there when you call her, and she really won't want you to be unhappy .. but you are feeling rather lost right now.  After how many years of responsibility of looking after her, because of the dementia, there is now a huge gap in your life, and you have to find actitives to fill the gap .. where do you start?

Ask her to visit you again in your dreams, but do not expect her to be there all the time, because she won't be.  You both have a 'new' life to get on with, and you have to let yourself heal, knowing she is safe and happy now in heaven .. and the same person you knew 'before' the dementia, because illnesses on earth no longer affect us once we have crossed into 'home'.

Love & Peace
Ama  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra