Paranormal Phenomena/odd phone call

Question
i keep getting pphone calls on my mobile when i answer its like a pre recorded voice like on a film the number comes up as thomas 700662899 thomas is my sons and my husbands name the call just repeats the same noise with a heavy breath halfway throught it my mum and nana died this year could that be related to why this is happening the number never shows up in my call log and when i ring it back it says this number does not exsist

Answer
Hello Michelle and thanks for writing. I think this may just be coincidence, may be some type of auto dial or out of area extension of the original phone number. Why it comes up with a name is strange indeed and since you know the number is non-active I really cannot say for sure that it would be a spirit call.
There would have to be more evidence involved, could it be a prank by your son? Just trying to rule out the possibilities is all.

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid