Paranormal Phenomena/Psychic gifts and spirit activity

Question
Hello Ms. Gentry,

alright here's my question. Every since I was really little I've always had paranormal experiences. Everything from ESP to spirit sightings, visions, anomalies, and etc...

Okay now I'm in my mid 20's and for the past few years it 's pretty much been a pretty mundane life.

There's been no bizarre occurrences I had to try and wrap my mind around, no messages, no visits, no nothing. Now I should be ecstatic, but I'm not. When I was younger I use to think that I was cursed and these things just escalated beyond belief. Then I would've been happy w/ the ceasing of activity, but now I'm just miserable. I mean I grew up w/ spirits/not spirits who I considered in some ways Fae-like and I'm pretty sure they were non-human. They've always been around and now their not.
I don't see things like I use to and I feel like I'm either loosing my gifts or I'm having a black out "moment". My dream life is no longer vivid or as lucid. I feel blocked and just cut off.
I miss my experiences and the unknown ways the disrupted my days. I've learned to deal w/ them and I use to believe it was the locations, but it's me. It's sounds childish...I know, but I feel like I've been abandoned.

Sometimes I get hints that maybe I'm not completely alone, but their faint. Like once I was arguing w/ a family member and I was getting pretty angry and I heard someone call my name to calm me down. The only other thing I can recall unusual is one night I was going to bed and I felt something follow me. When I turned to look back it hid in a corner and continued following me when I moved on. It ended up sitting on my bed during the night. Other than that normalcy. I regret not trying to communicate more and being chicken shit.

Anyway what do you think?

Answer
Hi Brandi,

I think there are two reasons why you have difficulty regaining your psychic skills and both are meant to protect you from getting into the same situation you were in as a child with uncontrolled abilities that were always open to everything out there in the spiritual realm and which inevitably turned into scary, invasive and aggressive encounters.

The first reason is that your fear and wishes to be free of this psychic "curse" caused you to internally shut your gifts down. Your intent to be free of this paranormal activity closed your openness completely. Psychologically you protected yourself from chronic fear, anxiety and emotional trauma.

The second reason is that your desire to be normal was answered by Divine intervention or deliverance from entities that were dangerous. In other words, a higher source of Light rather than Darkness protects you from spiritual involvement because you don't know how to discern the difference between safely developing Divine use of your skills versus potentially harmful and chaotic probing into low energy realms looking for vulnerable people.

Your technique for finding a healthy psychic management of your gifts and proper training in your strengths and limitations needs to change drastically. Far from being abandoned, you have been covered by God's grace and very well protected and nurtured away from a disastrous spiritual destruction from malignant entities.

Those nonhuman spirits you picked up on were not Fae or lost souls #ghosts#, etc. They are demonic. There are only two realms to plumb - that of the Divine or that of the Dark. The Dark presents itself as all kinds of creatures, humans, animals, etc. to deceive, confuse, and insidiously attack your thoughts and physical wellbeing.

I can tell you that moving you away from the Divine through thoughts of abandonment are classic negative projections. Be leery of that type of thinking because it cuts you off from Divine assistance if you reject it this way. Separating you from Light will cripple you severely and add to your vulnerability. You need to sustain a high quality of faith, prayer and thankfulness with the Divine. This is the only way to have an army behind you while you learn your skills slowly and carefully.

Always remember that God, Jesus and angels wait for you to ask for their help while the Dark rushes unasked towards you. Things that approach you uninvited and cause fear, worry, anxiety, or other emotional distress are negative and pushy. Ambushing and circling in cycles of calm and then chaos are tactical warfare against you. They are obvious and chronic problems. The Divine is subtle, comforting and guiding your skills while never interfering with your life.

Spiritual work in your home requires vigilance and willpower against harm. You need to set boundaries for your personal welfare against negativity of any kind, seek Divine opening of your gifts and get knowledge about your psychic development steps. Some books I recommend are:

Trust Your Vibes - Sonia Choquette
Ask Your Guides - Sonia Choquette
Lightworker's Way - Doreen Virtue
Divine Guidance - Doreen Virtue
Clean House, Strong House - Kimberley Daniels
School of the Supernatural - Ryan Wyatt

Be careful and don't give up!

Best,
Christine  

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry