Paranormal Phenomena/receiving messages from spirits on my cell

Question
This has happened to me 3 times in the last year when I dial out:
1) About a year ago I heard a weird strange clicking noise and then a repeated and breathy "Hi" multiple times (over a dozen).
Turns out someone I know had lost her son the week before.  This is the case that was nationally televised.  Missing Tempee Arizona student missing.  I knew it was an entity when I first heard the "hi"....creeped me out so bad I eventully thru down my phone.  The next day I heard about Alex missing and I knew he had passed.
2) Last month, clicking noise and eerie sounds when I dialed out ...next day I heard of a friends sudden passing.
3) Two days ago I heard the same weird noise and found out today someone I know slightly through a dear friend her husband died.  Pretty sure it was a murder.
That is 3 for 3 and I am just wondering am I the only "sensitive" that gets contacted by spirits of the newly deceased via cell?

Answer
Hello Kim,

Thank you for writing to me with your question. The first thing that I will do is to mention the circumstances where the events you mention could be considered coincidences. Obviously those who are of a more skeptical nature will say that the phone itself is at fault. To rule that out your phone should be looked at by a service technetium. If the phone needs repairs and the calls continue after the repairs or a replacement phone then credibility is increased for a paranormal explanation. Another thing to consider is the possibility of cross interference. I have dealt with this issue many times in the past so to save time I will refer you to the following link:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Paranormal-Phenomena-3278/2012/2/f/voicemail.htm

Yet another possibility is that your phone has been hacked. Again, I have covered this topic. The following link will be helpful:

Once the possibilities of cross interference, hacking or coincidence have been eliminated we can start to look for answers that lie outside the perimeters of the normal. Phone calls from the dead are not unknown. One of the first books on the subject is appropriately titled, 'Phone Calls From The Dead', by John Fuller. This type of phenomena falls into the category of Instrumental Trans-Communication [ITC]. Needless to say I have also covered this subject in All Experts responses in the past. A few useful links to learn more can be found at:

http://atransc.org/
http://atransc.org/

If there is nothing wrong with your phone and it has not been hacked I see too many incidences that are similar to rule this as coincidental. There is a chance that you are receiving communications from an otherworldly source. To answer your question as to whether others communicate with the dead instrumentally, well the answer is yes. However it is uncommon and very hard to validate due to the amount of electrical signals in the air. A place such as California has literately thousands of calls in the air at any given time. This has two opposing possible results. 1- That there is too much microwave pollution to take any cell phone "data" as creditable evidence or 2- that ghosts can use and manipulate these radio frequencies to their advantage, and the more the merrier. Which is the correct answer? - The jury is still out. Personally, I do not count evidence caught on any device used for the transmitting or receiving of voices as useable or even worthy of a second thought as far as RAP/RVP[evp]'s are concerned. However, yours seems to stand outside of the norm and is therefore considerable as possible communication. If I were you I would start a journal and record the events. Due to the nature of your phenomena I would record time, date and solar activity and moon phases as well as the weather conditions and smog levels. The latter two to determine if radio signals are trapped in the atmosphere.

Kim, I hope that this has helped shed some light on your concerns. I wish that I could give you a concrete answer, but that is impossible to do in this subjective field. That being said should you need any more help with this or other questions that lie with-in my expertise do no hesitate to contact me... just not by phone! Seriously, I'm here to help.

Take care,
Greg Pocha / Paranormal Phenomena / All Experts

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha