Paranormal Phenomena/visit in a car

I was driving past a cemetery, and my back door opened. I heard a loud woosh, then my right ear was tugged ,after it seemed like someone whispered in it. I yelled out, WHO IS THIS?
The back door then opened up again, slammed shut, and nothing else happened after that. I was very rattled. This happened 10 years ago. It never happened again.
I still do not know who, how or why. I have been given a couple of explanations, but not sure either one is correct.

Hello Bee, this could have been a multitude of things, could have been a loose dorr that popped open, then closed with movement. The whisper sound could have been wind coming through the slightly cracked door?

It is way to hard without actually being there or some other type of evidence to exactly point out what it could have been. Although there are stories and reports out there of "spirit Travelers".

Sorry i could not be of more help to you!

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.