Paranormal Phenomena/WHATS HAPPENING

Ok so I'm so scared right now when I got home today my tv was on even though I turned it off this morning and now when I don't have my glasses on I seem to catch a glance of a white floater and I've always thought I've seen ghosts but I was never sure and now it's gotten so bazaar ever since I moved houses. My house was built on a plate of limestone underground and I've heard on many tv shows that limestone is were a lot of paranormal activity occers if that helps anything on the answer. So can you PLEASE help me!?!?   D':

Hello and thanks for writing, Yes Lime stone and even water movement seems to harbor more "Paranormal" activity and we have noted that on several of our investigations. It seems the lime stone acts as a conductor and can increase any natural Electro Magnetic Fields, but in the same token it can make one think they are having a paranormal experience, some people are more sensitive to EMF fields and can therefore have a type of delusion or feel a presence near by.

Many people report and even I have seen things out of the corner of my eye, that is the peripheral vision and that is the area of the eye that typically can see these things, I would advise for you to contact a local Investigation group in your area, one that investigates for free so they can check the EMF readings in your house, as high EMF over a period of time can be harmful to your health if you are over sensitive to it. You can also google "HIGH EMF" and read up on it.

But I must stress, this may not be the case with your house, that is why i advise you to reach out to a local investigative group. If you cannot find one, let me know and I will refer one for you.
Also, don't be scared as you mentioned, I never have documented anyone being hurt by a spirit! That only happens in the movies!!!

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.