Paranormal Phenomena/contact by spirit

Question
Hi there from the day i lost someone. My cell phone has been making noises. Especially when i talk or look at pitcures on cell of him or my family or with them. I talk to my cell and the noise happens. I got told once all family have returned home he would cross over. My phone continued intil i arrived home  two days ago. It stopped from mon afternoon till this afternoon wed. It re started when my son text. He was very hurt by the loss. I feel i have been talked to through my phone and he crossed over monday settled in. But has returned. Am i being silly. It keeps me happy thinking he has been with me. Thanks Kim

Answer
Hello Kim,

Thank you for your question. To be honest, it is difficult to answer your concerns with a definite opinion. That is one of the built in problems when an electronic device is the center of the phenomena. Could the cause be a problem with the phone? Maybe. Could the cause be a problem with the carrier or the cell tower? Maybe. Could there have been cross interference where a cell picks up transmissions from another cell or radio source? Maybe Could the cause be due to a paranormal event such as  Instrumental Trans-Communication [ITC] where a deceased soul is attempting contact with the living via a telephone? Maybe. I am sure that "maybe" is not the answer that you are looking for.

To be able to give you a proper answer I would need more information. Please take some time to answer the following. I know that this can be painful and emotional and I would not ask if it were not necessary to be better able to help.

1- Who was the person to whom you are referring to as the deceased? What is the relation to you?

2- How long ago was the passing?

3- Where were you specifically, town or place, where the noises where picked up?

4- To be clear, did the noises stop when you returned home?

5- How would you describe the noise? What did it sound like?

6- What is the make and model of your phone?

7- Did anyone else mention a problem with their phone[s]?

8- Have you heard the sound through the ear piece, the speaker, or both?

9- Finally, who is your carrier, the company that you use as your cell service provider?

You have likely noticed by now that I am not the expert that you originally asked for help. That expert was unable to provide an answer at this time so I took the question. i look forward to your reply in a follow up.

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha