Paranormal Phenomena/My daughters gift?

Greg wrote at 2014-01-27 11:11:31

My name is Greg Pocha and I am also an Expert in the category of Paranormal Phenomena here at All Experts. I am adding to this answer because in my study of the paranormal I am constantly reminded that so much of things witnessed are visual. For that reason I have studied how the eyes work {other senses as well].

As much as I do not like to belittle fellow experts, I feel that the comment made in answer, "What it comes down to is that there is nothing wrong with your daughter. She doesn't need medical help...." is something that this expert as no way of knowing. It is in your daughter's best interest to make certain that there is no medical cause for her vision issues before dangerously assuming that it is 100% paranormal in essence. To assume that the issues with her eye sight is because she is gifted should not be a first resort. Please have your daughter checked out by your family doctor to be certain that this is not a problem with her eyes or a symptom of something else. The first thing that came to my mind was the condition of "floaters". Could you live with the consequences if the expert's opinion were wrong? Better safe than sorry. That should apply to everyone.

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.