Paranormal Phenomena/lost dog

My dog disappeared last Saturday. I let him out to go play with the neighbors two dogs. They said they never seen him. My neighbors girlfriend and I had a problem about two months ago and she stated she would get me. I believe she or they are responsible. Every time scrapy my dog leaves  the house he goes straight to their house. Also the day he came up missing the neighbors had an argument and the lady  wound up leaving that afternoon. That same day scrapy disappeared. The next morning she was back. Scrapy was not. After our problem I kept scrapy on a chain. Or stayed outside with him. This was the second time he went back to the neighbors after her and I had problems. No one has seen him none of the shelters have seen him. I searched for a body nothing. No buzzards have been spotted. He is a brown and white Jack Russell mix. Shy and somewhat timid till he knows you. Then he is trusting and friendly. He weights 12 pounds and is not aggressive or mean. Please tell me where he is. I. Know he is as sad and miserable without me. As I am without him. Thank you

Hello Jerry,

I am very sorry to hear about your dog.  I am also sorry to say that I cannot help you.  I have never been good at finding lost things, even when I've desperately wanted to.

Perhaps you can give this question to the psychic's section of Allexperts, rather than the paranormal one?  My work is very different from theirs.

Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.