Paranormal Phenomena/Spirit?

Shortly after my grandpa died my parents took some flowers to his grave and ended up capturing something in the picture. She said it was a clear sunny day and that there was  no fog or anything in the cemetery and that it was only in the picture. Do you think it may just be the camera or do you think it was something else?

Thank you

Hello Michelle and thank you for writing. I see a lot of photo anomolies that I have taken and ones that have been sent to me to be analyzed. We can rule out rain and snow as it is sunny, there is a possibility that it could be something on the lens or it may be moisture from the nearby river, very tough to tell.
Is this the only photo you had taken that day? If you took others at a different angle or in seccesion does this anomolie still show up in the other photos? It could also be dust kicked up when you were walking. Many photos like this are simply dust floating by the lens the time the picture was being taking, but they are typically round. So whatever this is, it is moving.
I am very intuiged by it as most dust, moisture shows up in the typical "orb" circle formation. So you may have something here, but I cannot say with a 100% accuracy by just the one picture. Did you notice anything else different? Possibly a cold spot, feeling eriy?  

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.