Paranormal Phenomena/Spirit or camera ?

Question
Mist in cemetery
Mist in cemetery  
Shortly after my grandpa died my parents took some flowers to his grave and ended up capturing something in the picture. She said it was a clear sunny day and that there was  no fog or anything in the cemetery and that it was only in the picture. Do you think it may just be the camera or do you think it was something else?

Thank you

Answer
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your photo and patience.

This is an interesting picture. The shape is curious in that it's rectangular. Normally I'd suggest this is a lens smudge but it should have appeared in any successive photos used by the camera. If that's not the case, then I'd secondly say it might be a lens flare but it does not have the usual circular lens flare characteristics of projected light or obvious color hues.

My first intuitive impression is that it's more an angelic manifestation. A little sign to not be so distressed about your life and to be patient as there is going to be a positive change for you.

Take heart that you're in good Divine hands right now.

Best,
Christine  

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry