Paranormal Phenomena/Spirit/Ghost Boxes?

I am sure you are familiar with these devices. At first they were expensive and you only saw them on shows like Ghost Adventures, now they are a lot cheaper, you can buy, and put a video on youtube.
They almost seem too good to be true. Intelligent answers from distinct voices. Are these things the real deal? If so, are they spirit voices or demonic? Will they become the new ouija boards?

Hey Bud,

A lot of what you see on tv is sadly not as it seems as I believe most would gather. Even the live investigations where you get to investigate with the stars there are often gadgets to get amazing results.

So what they get on the tv shows has got to be taken with if not a grain of salt, much, much critical analysis.

I think you hit the nail on the head with your last questions. The answer is yes. It's paramount to the second generation Ouija board. Now, am I saying that everything is fake? By all means no. But unlike most of my peers I do hold that in almost every case demonic (if it's not merely a word of broadcast caught through the static).

I have segued from paranormal investigations to deliverance and/or cleansing. Some people would call it exorcism but I'm not Catholic and I don't go through any litany of saints or use any scripted prayers. I go under the power of the Holy Spirit and let Him use me as a mouthpiece. I say that to say I have learned a great deal about what is called in the deliverance ministry "legal rights" that demons use or claim which allows them to be with a person or torment them. Spiritism is one often cited by them during interrogation. Spirit communication, in the spirit world is connected to witchcraft. Consulting or attempting to consult the dead. What is rather amazing is we do this very thing when we are doing EVPs and we rarely recognize any danger that goes along with it.  

I was part of a prominent group that is revealed on my profile and we were "next in line" if you would to go national if we'd of stayed together. But as such we got to speak at a bunch of functions. And I tell this for an example...

We were speaking in Atlanta at a prominent psychic's lecture. This person is often called in to help on shows like Paranormal State as well as some other cable network broadcasts as host if you would. Toward the end he did a live demonstration with a "spirit box". He said that each time he used it it would ask for him over and over again. This time wasn't different. "It" you could hear ask for him. When he answered you heard another voice clearly say "Bridge another". Was that a command from the infernal realms to create a bridge to this realm through another person?

I myself have seen and been a part of deliverance sessions that cited spirit communication as it's primary right to torment. In any event we have the person tormented repent for it and then we're able to drive the demon out.

USE EXTREME CAUTION if you are going to use one of these things or do EVPs. I myself no longer engage in "fact finding" if you would when going to a place. I don't try to gather evidence if you would. My main focus is seeing the person or the property get free of any evil. I've figured out that evil is not to be played with. And as a group going in to investigate a home, you 9 times out of 10 go in with no preconceived notions. One of these is that you may be entering a home that is under the thumb of evil. And such any interaction or encounters are going to be of an evil nature. This sometimes results in unpreparedness or a lack of spiritual defenses being up that the enemy can exploit and put the team in danger.

If you are running a team make SURE that you plea the Blood of Christ over each team member before you go into an investigation and assign angels to walk with you all throughout it. That I know is religious bias but I am a Christian and I've tested and tried Him and found Him to have a true aim. :) I also would have a closing prayer before you end an investigation binding and casting off any spirits that might have attached itself during the investigation to any team members and bind any of them from following any of your team home.

In EVP review, which I no longer do, I would recommend pleaing the Blood of Christ over your ears or draw a Blood Line between the device or earbuds and your ears or eardrums if they are buds. Keeps anything that has transferred itself to the device from entering through the "ear gates". (In demonic possession a demon can only enter through the gates of the body. That would be ears, eyes, mouth, nose and genitalia)

I hope this helps. Sorry if I got off topic. It's a warning I like to give all investigators as it is often one of the most overlooked things. And the first priority of any team should be the safety of it's members. Even before the client. Because it's just like in a airplane where they tell you in the event of an emergency where the mask drops down, put the mask on YOURSELF first before placing it on your child. Because if YOU are incapacitated then you are not going to be able to help the child to begin with. :)

God bless! Let me know any thoughts or further questions this brings and I'll do my best to answer them!  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison

To be intellectually honest, there are no experts in this field of study. You cannot have an expert in such a subjective field as this. There is no litmus test to prove ones knowledge. With that being said, I can draw off my experience and study to answer questions that pertain to demonology, poltergeist activity, telekinesis, residual haunting, intelligent haunting, etc. Any answers that I do not know, which, none of us know ALL the answers, I will be glad to use my resources to find you the answer you are looking for.

My experience with the paranormal dates back to my childhood. The homes where my grandparents and great grandparents lived underwent much paranormal phenomena. Fear eventually gave way to curiosity and eventually study. In 2008 after having first hand encounters at my home, I decided to begin my own investigations group. We later merged with G.R.A.S.P. which is now being compared to that of T.A.P.S. or The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I have since founded a Christian based ministry dedicated to helping those who are experiencing negative phenomena.

G.R.A.S.P. (Greater Research of Apparitional Sightings and the Paranormal)* Fear Not Ministries, Founder *The opinions and advice expressed by myself is not necessarily shared or endorsed by GRASP.

I have taken several courses although there is no particular accreditation recognized in this field of study at the present time.