Paranormal Phenomena/Ouija

In 2012 over the summer I played with an Oujia board....I was curious and my friend had one. We asked it questions to see if it was legit. Like how old are we, who was it and all. We asked it a least 2 who it was, and I just didn't say anything but it answered the rest of our said it wasn't evil but later on ever since that day weird stuff has been happening that haven't told anyone about. Weird body scratches, burning sensations all over my body like someone was scratching me with nails, I see black dark things from the corner of my eye watching me and when I look over its not there..  I also remember 2013 early 2013 I saw a woman looking in the corner of the mirror and I screamed and I literally broke down crying cause I was so scared at what I saw I couldn't comprehend what I saw that women's face was terrifying my friends were so terrified looking at my scared to death they didn't know what to do...I hear weird sounds that no normal human should hear.. I'm so paranoid ever since then. Please help me out, I don't know what to do.

Dear Haylee,
   The Ouija is just a wooden board. Any object will do, which is why a seance is able to find certain spirits. The mind is powerful, as you focus your intent openly for answers not realizing you are allowing a portal to open. Once opened, you must know how to close it or send back what you have allowed into this world.
   Unfortunately the makers of Ouija cannot teach that as quickly as opening the portal....and thus you have your spiritual problem.
   You have a demonic presence and need an exorcism, as well as a portal to close. Sometimes people can find a Catholic priest skilled in demonic exorcism, the Catholic church has specific priests that are trained as demonologists. If that source is unavailable, then there are other websites that offer exorcisms including mine at
Please do not wait to be cleansed of this dark presence,

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP

No one is an absolute expert on everything. I work as a spiritual cleaner to solve problems. I work directly with adults, although parents are welcome to send questions about their children. Many paranormal authorities have theories about possible paranormal resolution; actual practice and application is priceless to comprehend and complete paranormal issues.

Rapid recognition of paranormal problems are my specialty, having had many experiences with ghosts, demons, dark entities, dark angels, dark archangels, astral life-forms, aliens, and hauntings. Recognition of psychic gifts, help for psychic children, especially the crystal and indigo children are important to help them blossom. I have researched hundreds of paranormal situations and assisted private clients in freeing their home of energetic spiritual phenomena. Extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences are of special interest. Much of this work is accomplished using distance remote viewing with many skills to identify spiritual energies/entities. Through my website, your spiritual guidance in coordination with mine, will assist in the recognition/resolution of unwanted spirits, poltergeists, or demons, as well as correct geopathogenic lines, negative vortices, adverse energies, curses, or portals so the client can return home and continue their life free of fear or oppression. Most of my spiritual work as a medium is through the coordination with a client's spiritual guidance and the spiritual guidance that works with me, who help me understand possible solutions. There are many things that go bump in the night, some are easily explained away, others need more intuitive research and meditation. After thousands of human crossovers and hundreds of demonic exorcisms, expertise has been gleaned to tease apart challenging situations. Guidance helped me create a ten level dichotomy chart of dark and light energies to help discern what is being encountered. This has been quite helpful when finding what seemed to be minor cases masquerading as human, that were really demonic.

Cleanse, Heal, & Defend: How to be a Spiritual Cleaner is published on Kindle Select for download.

I am a Registered Nurse with 33 years of experience, have a Masters of Science in Nursing, and have a National Certification in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing.

All clients are confidential