Paranormal Phenomena/strange happenings

Question
I've recently just moved house and two strange things have happened there was a cake down stairs my mum and her friend ate a quarter and they went out and its only us three that live here and i ate have a quarter and came back upstairs now my mum and her friend have gone out they came back and there was only 2 quarters of the cake left now but i only ate half a quarter??? and on the boiler my mums friend set it so the heaters would come on at a certain time and the next day the heaters didn't come on at the time we set to so we checked it and the timer had been changed but neither of us three have changed it and its only us three that live here?? i don't have any suggestions of what do but i was hoping you might?

Answer
Matthew,
  My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Your request for assistance was late getting to me. You have a dark presence in the house, but not demonic. This is what guidance calls a dark elemental, a trickster, that likes to create mayhem and enjoys your consternation. They are easy to disperse if you wish to contact me at www.spiritualcleaner.com

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP