Paranormal Phenomena/death prediction 90% correct

Question
I've always been able to predict a death. Such as seeing that person nd feeling why they died...heart attack,drowning etc. This scares me nd i cant stop their death by a warning. People get very ugly about it. Also lights on off,appliances off on,shadows black human shaped,white shadows but not fully formed wisp of human ball of shadow. They have stood over us in bed,walk thru nd by us. Loud shouts of my name nd heard by others. Also, when i was about 5 i said horrible stuff about Satan being my God nd i hate Jesus. I would pray to him till about the age of 16. What changed i do not know. I drew pentagrams in the dirt while playing yet i was never exposed to any of this nor did i understand it.today im lacking sleep bc of slaps,screaming,choking,random noises waking me up. No brain tumors or health probs causing this.im just a scared woman,stay at home mom. Any advice? Prayer people from church was coming to my home to pray over home nd family. They we waited nd later received call that they wer in horrible wreck. Which i hope was coincidence. Not taking any chances tho. By the way they ran off road to avoid hitting a dog. No homes around for miles either.

Answer
Jennifer,
   I read your question with interest. The dog and the wreck of the car seems to be a coincidence since neither seems to be influenced by the dark entity that was in your aura.
    My impression from your spiritual guidance is that a dark archangel came into your aura as a child prompting you to draw pentagrams and say the things that you said.
   The dark archangel is responsible for the physical abuse and noises in the house. Your angels of the Light have worked with me to contain the dark archangel and secure it away from you to keep you safe.
   You are a spiritually intuitive person with many skills to sharpen and expand when you are ready.
Your angels are always with you,
Phil,
Spiritualcleaner.com  

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP