Paranormal Phenomena/Faceless men pointing when I'm in turmoil

Hi Greg,
I don't really know who else to ask, I've done searches but I've not ever heard of anyone else who sees faceless people standing on street corners and pointing them in a different direction when they are in turmoil. When things are about to happen and I need to change something in myself, I see these people like creatures punting in the other direction, but the strangest thing was, the other night, after many years of not seeing them, I saw one in a usual spot, not pointing...he was almost forlorn like something is going to galen but I'm already on the right path, so no different direction to take.

In your experience, does anyone else see these people? Are they really so uncommon? Have you heard of this before?

Thank you Greg.

Hello Jens,

Thank you for putting your trust in me in regards to answering your questions. To be able to offer you the best advice that I can I will need some more information and some clarifying on some of the statements that you made.

1- Do you see these beings when you are physically going some place or do you see them while you are at home in your minds eye or are they dreamt?

2- As an example, if you were heading to a particular place, located 6 blocks away heading south while you are in turmoil, and 3 blocks into your trip you encounter a being pointing to the west, do you continue south or do you actually turn right and head west? If you turn, do you ever get to your original destination?

3- "Turmoil" is a subjective and relative condition, What causes one turmoil may not do so to another. Could you give me an example of something in the past that caused you distress? Could you also give me an example of something that needed "changing" in your life that caused you to see a being?

4- You state that this was an event that occurred in the past, stopped for awhile and then recently you had an episode. In the past - how often did this happen and what was your age? How long was the period between the past occurrences stopping and this most recent one?

5- How are the beings dressed and are they male or female [judging on their appearance]?

6- Were you taking medication for an existing condition in the past and/or during the latest event?

The additional information will help me answer your questions better and determine if your concerns are paranormal, which I doubt [although some others would disagree with that and say that you are seeing demons, shadow people, Hat Man or guides], parapsychological or psychological. I look forward to your reply. Please remember to not include information that would make you known to readers.

Ciao for now,

Greg Pocha,
Paranormal Phenomena, All Experts

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.