Paranormal Phenomena/follow up anser

Question
spirit entry point
spirit entry point  

spirit entry point
spirit entry point  
thanks for ansering my question , last night i went out of my body again and woke up with the proof again of the burn mark on my fore head between my eyes , i remember faces and places so clearly i can describe them in detail , see attached photos ,

Answer
Hi Melvin,

As you stated in your original question to All Experts, you have already seen a Doctor to rule out a medical condition. I answered with a paranormal view point, and will stick to it - unless the mark appears as a result of expectation after you have had an out of body experience. Like a stigmata, the appearance of a mark[s] can occur spontaneously and be the result of a strong belief or expectation. That would put it into the classification of a psychosomatic occurrence. You would not believe what the mind can do to a body. Pseudocyesis, a false pregnancy is a good example.

Don't get me wrong, as an ardent practitioner of parapsychology I have to look at situations from different angles, especially if more than one plausible  answer is available.  What ever the cause, I would get regular check ups and blood work... we're at that age... as a precaution. I've had so much blood work done recently that I should soon be diagnosed as anemic!

Thank you for the photos. As far as I can tell, in regards to OBE's your condition is rare. It is the first time I have come across it so of course my curiosity is up and I will be looking further into it. If I come up with anything new I will definitely let you know. I have several people that I help that started as an All Expert question to me, but continue to help them personally after the answer has been posted.

Good luck with your future adventures,

Greg Pocha,
Paranormal Phenomena, All Experts

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha