Paranormal Phenomena/hair cutting ghost

hi we moved into a new house 2 years ago. my young daughter has felt a strange hug from someone who is not there , her hair has been cut in the night and a strand fond on the floor in the morning and now i am having my fixed dental bridge work falling out of my mouth in my sleep twice ( unsure if this is linked to my daughters issues) also my cats wont come up to bed some nights, all 4 of them is there anything wrong for us to worry about, who would a ghost do something like this

It may be possible for this to be caused by a spirit or ghost. These are quite unusual. How often do these events occur? Has anything else happened since your message?

Have you researched the history of the house to see if anyone has died there before you moved in?

Your cats are good indicators that they will not go upstairs. If you feel that you need help you
will need to send an image of the outside of the house or postcode and street number so I can use google maps. Please do not send an image of the inside of the house.

All correspondence is treated with utter confidentiality.

Paranormal Phenomena

Bruce Darwill

Anything relating to paranormal phenomena, hauntings, possession, astral projection, out of body experiences. These are all phenomena I have experienced and lived. Nothing is from books or academic speculation or the perception of other people.

Over thirty years experience with many types of paranormal phenomena.

Paranormal Survival Guide.

Degrees in Science, Computing and teaching

Many clients around the world. Many spiritual healers come to me when in over their heads.