Paranormal Phenomena/PLEASE HELP

Question
So for the past several months I have been waking up at 3am. Most times I've woken up to a fire sensation burning the tip of my fingers.. Almost as if someone lit a lighter and put it to my finger tips while sleeping.. But tonight I actually woke up to a feeling as if someone was trying to gouge my right eye out of my socket... I remember hearing people screaming and yelling in pain while I was asleep.. When I woke my right eye hurt as if someone was actually yanking on my eye...This is really annoying and I need advice and answers someone please help! I'm a 23 year old male and my name is Isaac. Thank you

Answer
Hello,

Sounds all too familiar. Have you researched the history of the house to see if anyone has died there before you moved in or events nearby?

Do you practice any occult rituals etc.

There are 2 options:

1) I will need more information about you and where you live.
complete this questionnaire at
http://www.paranormalsurvivalguide.com/eng/surv/index.php?sid=83666

or

2) If you feel that you need immediate help you
will need to send an image of the outside of the house or postcode and street number so I can use google maps. Please do not send an image of the inside of the house.

All correspondence is treated with utter confidentiality.

regards,
Bruce.

Paranormal Phenomena

Bruce Darwill