Paranormal Phenomena/poltergeist?

So this time smoking a cigarette i decided to take a voice recorder with me to see if anyone would try contacting me that way. Well, they did, and im not so sure everybody outside is super happy with me. 99.9% are very, but i suspect and feel that there is someone looking for the light that has someone clinging to them trying to hold them back. In my EVP session it was completely quiet outside. Nobody around at all. I got nothing the first 1:35 of the recording but then i got the sound of clinking chains (VERY clear) and it is at that moment that i said "i can feel that you are there" and a deep low hissing voice said "WHAT?!". I take the chains and feeling i get hearing them as a prison, or prisoner. I get the hostile tone of "what?!" to mean someone out there is clearly not happy with me. If you could, please, try to view my porch once more and tell me that im wrong (i hope im wrong) and if im right then tell me what i can do to help? Thank you!

Personally, I would not take a deceased human's actions as being unhappy with you. When a person dies, they keep their adverse emotions and agendas until they cross over. Being unhappy is probably global with this spirit, who is probably angry with everyone.
   My impression is that he was escorted to the spirit bridge by your guidance and has since crossed over. Can you sense any of this spirit's energy trails from the spirit's demise? That might tell you how and where the spirit died.

Paranormal Phenomena

Philip Ernst, MSN, RN-BC, QMHP

No one is an absolute expert on everything. I work as a spiritual cleaner to solve problems. I work directly with adults, although parents are welcome to send questions about their children. Many paranormal authorities have theories about possible paranormal resolution; actual practice and application is priceless to comprehend and complete paranormal issues.

Rapid recognition of paranormal problems are my specialty, having had many experiences with ghosts, demons, dark entities, dark angels, dark archangels, astral life-forms, aliens, and hauntings. Recognition of psychic gifts, help for psychic children, especially the crystal and indigo children are important to help them blossom. I have researched hundreds of paranormal situations and assisted private clients in freeing their home of energetic spiritual phenomena. Extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences are of special interest. Much of this work is accomplished using distance remote viewing with many skills to identify spiritual energies/entities. Through my website, your spiritual guidance in coordination with mine, will assist in the recognition/resolution of unwanted spirits, poltergeists, or demons, as well as correct geopathogenic lines, negative vortices, adverse energies, curses, or portals so the client can return home and continue their life free of fear or oppression. Most of my spiritual work as a medium is through the coordination with a client's spiritual guidance and the spiritual guidance that works with me, who help me understand possible solutions. There are many things that go bump in the night, some are easily explained away, others need more intuitive research and meditation. After thousands of human crossovers and hundreds of demonic exorcisms, expertise has been gleaned to tease apart challenging situations. Guidance helped me create a ten level dichotomy chart of dark and light energies to help discern what is being encountered. This has been quite helpful when finding what seemed to be minor cases masquerading as human, that were really demonic.

Cleanse, Heal, & Defend: How to be a Spiritual Cleaner is published on Kindle Select for download.

I am a Registered Nurse with 33 years of experience, have a Masters of Science in Nursing, and have a National Certification in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing.

All clients are confidential