Paranormal Phenomena/About some strange paranomal activity in my house

Question
Dear sir,
I am from india. I am facing problem in my house as feeling of coldness in my room,strange walking sound,door vibrating violently. Most dangerous is yesterday night I was chatting with my friend and in mycamera I saw somthing black fat wearing some kind of black dress closed face seeing me. Please say what is it. I need your help

Answer
Hello, I'm not familiar with how ghosts are perceived or thought of in India, but I'm guessing they are still very much like ghosts in America. I do know that this kind of black veiled figure is not common, but it does happen and it does come with regular haunting activity like you described. It can be a terrifying type of activity, but it is not always malicious, but you will still need active investigators. I'm not sure if there are ghost hunting groups in India though; but you will need someone to look into it; I don't do field work and you will want someone local. I don't know if this is much help to you, but I would try finding investigators that can lead you to some sort of spirit removal service.

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman