Paranormal Phenomena/child hood experiences

As i can remember, when i was younger i often came in sight of a a green glow that would flash softly, but i never saw what it was because it was always behind something. What i found odd was that i only ever saw it when i was by myself at night, and was often late when everybody else in the house was asleep. I would see this green glow most nights, but never had the courage to get up and look directly where it was coming from. At first i though it may have been a reflection of something but then i noticed that it didn't matter what room i was in, i would see this green glow, always coming from behind an object or somewhere like on top of a cupboard if i was in my bedroom. A strange thing was that it never moved it would just glow slowly in the same position then i would just look the other way as i didn't know what was going on. As i got a bit older i didn't see it any more and now i would really like to know what it was.

Hi Shelby,

The fact that the light followed you from room to room might indicate an intelligence of some kind.  My experience with glowing coloured energy usually happened after midnight, when I was driving a taxi around the small country town I used to live in.  The energy was always elemental, in other words, 'of the earth'.  Elemental beings are also called things like fairies and gnomes.

Perhaps something was as interested in you as you were in it?  Elementals are as curious about us as we are about them.  They have always been a part of human mythology, and like many myths, turn out to be real.

Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.