Paranormal Phenomena/deceased showed up in a picture

Question
Is it possible for someone who has been dead for a few years to show up in a picutre, faintly but there?

Thanks

Answer
Hi Audrey,

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena with your question. It is indeed possible for a deceased soul to show up on a photograph especially if that soul had a strong bond to the person, people or location. In your case family is that bond.

It is fairly common for a ghost [a soul that has remained earthbound] or a spirit [a soul who has gone into the light] to be present on special occasions or important events. These can include birthday or other such celebrations, baptisms, funerals, graduations, a bar mitzvah, or any other event, especially if there is a lot of emotion associated with the event.

Where there is strong emotion, happy or sad, there is energy and where there is energy there is fuel for a ghost to draw from. [Many in this field confuse energy with emotion. Although there are negative and positive charges in energy these charges are neither "good" nor "bad", they simply "are". So ghosts do not necessarily live off of good or bad energy, but rather that good and bad emotions, or 'vibes' if you will, can cause energy. To a ghost energy is energy regardless of the bio-mechanical means of it's source.] That being said, the energy that they can draw from may facilitate their ability to show up, as either an apparition [extremely rare] or as a transference of that energy on film or a digital device [rare but more likely]. As a matter of fact apparitions of the living, and photographs of apparitions of the living are more common than apparitions and photographs of the dead. There are cases where a person who was to show up for a group photo, but for what ever reason were unable to attend the photography session appeared in the photo anyway. So it is possible for both the living and the dead to psychically imprint their image should the desire and circumstances are right.

You are fortunate that the image was recognizable and human appearing. You have no idea of how many people take photographs of airborne dust and claim that ghosts and spirits are present at gatherings - these are commonly called orbs. Ninety-nine percent of orbs are explainable. Therefore your image is more eventual and credible as proof of the possibility of an afterlife. As well, often times when a ghost does appear they may not be easily recognizable as the person whom they are. Many appear younger and healthier than the living remember them.

Audrey, I hope that I have helped to shed some light on your photo. I would like to see it if you wish, as I have the software to bring out details that you may miss. Should you want me to see what I can do you can send me a copy at
gregpocha@eidolonproject.org
in complete confidence. At any rate, make sure that you make and keep copies of this special photograph, the opportunity may never present itself again.

Take care,

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha