Paranormal Phenomena/demons

why do they show them selves to me and why do they scratch me

Hello and thank you for writing Coleen. My self, I do not believe in demons, I do believe that when people pass over, they carry over their personality, if they were a mean person when they were alive, they will be a mean person in spirit. This may be what you are experiencing. Do you see them with scary un-human looking faces? If so, this may just be how they represent themselves to you and is a display of their mean spirit.
In my many years of research I have found zero proof of the existence of "demons", just mean and nasty spirit of those that have passed over.
As far as the scratches, this does happen and I have researches cases involving this and it is still a mystery, but I can not rule out that the body gets marks that looks like scratches from stress.
Also, if you see spirits, You just may be what we call a sensitive, this is a person that has the special ability to see the other side from time to time, I suggest you research and google what a "Paranormal Sensitive" is and see if that pertains to you!

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.