Paranormal Phenomena/demons

Question
why do they show them selves to me and why do they scratch me

Answer
Hello and thank you for writing Coleen. My self, I do not believe in demons, I do believe that when people pass over, they carry over their personality, if they were a mean person when they were alive, they will be a mean person in spirit. This may be what you are experiencing. Do you see them with scary un-human looking faces? If so, this may just be how they represent themselves to you and is a display of their mean spirit.
In my many years of research I have found zero proof of the existence of "demons", just mean and nasty spirit of those that have passed over.
As far as the scratches, this does happen and I have researches cases involving this and it is still a mystery, but I can not rule out that the body gets marks that looks like scratches from stress.
Also, if you see spirits, You just may be what we call a sensitive, this is a person that has the special ability to see the other side from time to time, I suggest you research and google what a "Paranormal Sensitive" is and see if that pertains to you!

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid