Paranormal Phenomena/child hood experiences

Greg Pocha wrote at 2014-02-10 03:55:10

My name is Greg Pocha and I am also an expert at All Experts in this category of Paranormal Phenomena as well as the Director of Paranormal and Parapsychology Studies at Eidolon Project Canada. I would like to offer you an alternative reason for your sightings.

One thing that I noticed is that you did not state that it "followed" you from room to room but rather that you experienced it in different rooms. There is a major difference between the two and that difference shows that it was not necessarily intelligent in nature but rather appeared where you happened to be at the given time of occurrence. So before one assumes that it is something as a fairy or gnome you should at least have an opportunity to have an alternate reason for the events. The cause could be due to a visual disorder that may appear in some children, Idiopathic Childhood Occipital Epilepsy of Gastaut (ICOE­-G). You may wish to search it and see if it relates to what you remember experiencing in your youth.

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.