Paranormal Phenomena/Sound of a bell

I live in a rural part of South Carolina, tonight I saw a cat sitting at the back of my property, being a animal lover I went down there to see if it was hurt since it had been there for well over a hour, it was a stray cat I had been feeding it never let me get very close, but this time I walked almost all the way up  to it. It ran away, but on the way back to my house I heard a tiny bell ring 3 times, and my foot kicked something in the yard, it was a tiny bell I had never seen before, I took it in the house and cleaned it up, you could tell it was old and a bit rusty, but you could see a quarter moon
and 2 stars on it however the Claxton of the bell was missing and no noise could be made from this bell. Does this mean anything?

Hello and thanks for writing. Is it possible that the cat has a bell on it's collar? Could be why you heard a bell ringing, but it is odd that you found that bell while hearing a bell ring. Spirits work in strange ways and that may be the way they are trying to get through to you. If you remember where you found the bell I highly suggest getting a metal detector in that area as maybe they are drawing you to it, you never know what may be there. It may be a spirits way in trying to get you to notice something there in that specific area, but cannot say 100%. Worth a try though, but I would pay attention to that area on nice evenings and maybe take some photos and the like as well.
Here is a link to an article that sells bells with moon and stars on it, apparently they have some meaning with spirits and cleansing. It was an intresting read, not sure if it pertains to your bell as well but intresting for sure. Also I have read that these bells have alot to do with Shamen as well????

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.