Paranormal Phenomena/Strange happenings

I have had many things happening around me for years, but since moving to this house a year ago things have amped up a bit.  I have seen white figures moving thru the house, a black shadowy figure the size of a cat, unexplained noises, and my children hearing their names called.  The other night I had just gone to bed and had just settled down for the night when I heard a loud bell ringing near my ear.  So loud I jumped up to see what might have caused it, but finding nothing as usual.  Was just wondering what this might mean.  7

Hello Pam,

This message was not sent to my inbox, which is odd but sometimes happens.

Sounds a bit like the house might be haunted.  People and animals do haunt familiar places if they don't go straight into heaven.  Were you just slipping into sleep when you heard the bell?  I suggest you use this Invocation to clear everything and anything out of the house  the instructions are on the page.  It's very effective.

There is a house shield on this page that you can use to stop ghosts returning ..  

Tell me how you go,
Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.