Paranormal Phenomena/after major surgery saw many orbs in icu

Greg Pocha wrote at 2014-03-07 01:48:18

My name is Greg Pocha and I am also an expert in the category of Paranormal Phenomena. When an expert can not answer a question it should be directed to the Question Pool instead of merely stating that he is unable to answer the question. That allows someone with the knowledge the chance to give the questioner an answer. That is why the Question Pool exists. And answering clients questions is the purpose of this site!

Paranormal Phenomena

sinoj mathew

i will be able to answer any questions about spirits and haunted issues. i will not predict any ones future in any case. i am trained to block or release the power of supernatural entities if the entity is unwanted or harmful to anyone. i will only do the service to people who believe in God (no matter what religion but absolutely not in devil or black religion. I will not accept any money or gift. MY address 1782, Baldwin, NY 11510, USA

i have done many cases in India and was very successful. i am a absolute Roman Catholic believer. i will not use any electronic devices to practice in this field. but i am willing to consider the details collected by electronic devices.

i am trained in India for about 15 years under few great teachers. I am still practicing and learning more about changes in spirit world level seven in depth.