Paranormal Phenomena/hi

Question
my son has activerty in his house whats worring is he get scratches that bleed on his arms legs chest they leave scars, also bites, sometimes he feels them happening at the time, also his step son has scraches to, he does hear activerty in the house ie doors bangs lights on please can you help

Answer
Hello,

In order to help I will need the following information.

1) Fill out the paranormal questionnaire here (probably best if your Brother does this)

http://www.paranormalsurvivalguide.com/eng/surv/index.php?sid=83666

2) Send a picture of the outside of the house to bruce@brucedarwill.com  (please do not send any images of the inside of the house)

If you are willing you can also send the address and I can use google maps to get a picture.

Whatever your Brother and his son are experiencing may be attached to them or attached to the house they are in.

regards,
Bruce

PS Please let me know when the questionnaire is completed

Paranormal Phenomena

Bruce Darwill