Paranormal Phenomena/lightining bolt

Question
QUESTION: I was about 7 years old.I was laying in bed,we were having a thunder storm.A blue lighting bolt came through the wall in the house. It caused no holes and damage.

ANSWER: Hi Bill,

What is your question?

Thanks,
Christine

QUESTION: What did I see?Was it a spirit,I had younger brother that died before it happened

Answer
Hello Bill,

I do believe this was a paranormal event but had nothing to do with your brother's passing.

Rather I think it had to do with something that was going on in the home at that time. Whatever it was, it was trying to scare you because you are sensitive to spiritual presences.

True lightening always tries to ground itself and usually creates damage except in known cases of ball lightening and St. Elmos Fire.

I hope this helps to give you closure on this.

Best,
Christine

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry