Paranormal Phenomena/unwanted visits

I was sitting in my living room when I saw a tiny man on a tiny horse sweep by and land on the kitchen sink.  He became about 10 inches bigger.  He was all in black with gold boots on a black horse.  I thought it was my son who had recently passed.  I waved.  The rider got off horse, walked up to my table, that was when I saw it was not my beloved son, I grabbed my cross and held it out saying leave in the name of God!  This entity returns at night somehow gets in my eye, disturbs my dreams.  I am not able to dream the same as I used to.  I also have other ghosts, I thought one was my son so I waved.  They fooled me.  How to get rid of them?

Hi Lynne,

Did the little man leave when you told him to?  And unless your son was very involved with horses, it would be unlikely to be him.  You would have recognised him straight away, rather than having to wait until he was close enough to do so.

There are beings called 'elementals', nature spirits, who would do odd things like this, and sometimes our imagination can play games with us, particularly when we are very tired, or on certain medications .. but either way, the being is generally not dangerous, just odd.

To clear your home of all negative beings, including ghosts, I recommend the Michael Invocation, which you will find on this webpage -  the instructions on how to do this are on the webpage.  Then I suggest you learn to shield your home, to stop other intruders and give you back your good night sleep.  The shield is on this page:

Your son can come and visit you in your dreams, and might if you ask him.  Otherwise, I am sure he's safe and well in heaven.

Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.