Paranormal Phenomena/after death..

QUESTION: hello sir,
i lost my love on 7th of october,2013.The disease was cerebral meningitis..n all happened all of a sudden.i believe that proper treatment was not there.i m trying to carry on with life but sometimes it gets a break! very often a question arises n i try to find the answer, but all my efforts goes to vain.May b ..due to emotion these question arises, but then i want to know- "How is he now? Where is he? Does he tries to contact us?Is he there with Us?How can i n his parents gets to know that he is there?any sign??"
DOB- 5 october,1988
Day of Death- 7 October,2013
Will, hope for positive and real reply. Thanx in advance

ANSWER: Hello Shine,

Thank you for writing to me with your questions. Please accept my condolences regarding your tragic loss. I only now received notification of your question and would like some time to answer it in detail. I will be sending you a proper response with-in the day.  I appreciate your understanding and patience.

Warmest regards, Greg

QUESTION: thanx sir, for such a positive reply.will wait for your answer.

Hello again,

Thank you for your patience awaiting this reply. Because of the time differences between our country, I received your question just after midnight in my time zone and wanted the opportunity to give you a detailed and proper response instead of a quick reply. Your patience is appreciated.

Again, I offer condolences regarding the tragic loss to someone dear to you. I can tell from your letter that you are still in grief and that there remain some hard feelings about the care, or lack of it, that your friend received during his illness. There are five stages of grief and anger is one of them. These stages are the same developed by the noted Thanatologist, Dr. Elizabeth Kubler-Ross. Often, it is easier to accept the actual death of someone, as denial is futile. However, anger can last for years, especially if one thinks that there is just cause, such as negligence. Anger, however, does not change fact. It may be difficult, but it is something that you will need to come to terms with.

When I explain the following, you will be relieved that there is no contact at the present time from your friend. To me, this indicated that he crossed over and went into the light when he passed. Let me tell you right now that I am neither a “psychic” nor a “medium” so I cannot mislead you by telling you where your friend may be. However, most people who claim to be “psychics” or “mediums” themselves are neither. I will base my answer on research, not flights of fancy.  When people move on into the light they begin the new stage of existence. However, there are those who for whatever personal or circumstancial reason decide not to go into the light. These souls become ghosts. The ghost realm is not a place where a deceased person should be.  As apparently he has not made his presence known, I am taking an educated guess that he is in the spirit realm where he is growing, evolving, and very much alive in someplace we on earth would consider paradise. That being the case, you can rest assured that he is very happy, very well taken care of, and continuing on with the next phase of existence. Often times those in the spirit realm, in the light, have no desire to return to earth. If they do, it is usually just to pop in for a visit or if they are desparately needed.

One thing that can impede a person from either going into the light or staying in the light is grief and mourning from those who were left behind. The living emotionally chain the soul of the deceased down and that can stop the soul from continuing on to where it belongs. This is another reason why the living need to let go and come to terms regarding a death. Life is merely a stage of existence, and death is merely leaving one home to move into another.

So you can see that not receiving a sign from him is a good thing. It indicates that he is in a place where he is happy and continuing with his life. I need you to know right now that there is absolutely no punishment or “hell” in the afterlife. In the light, as a matter of fact the very light itself, is unconditional love, forgiveness, compassion and acceptance. Administration of, and fear of, punishment is a human condition. Fear may exist in the ghost realm, but it is nonexistent in the light.

Receiving your letter reminded me of a book that I read from my library awhile ago called “Proof of Heaven”. It is by the neurosurgeon, Dr. Ebon Alexander who himself saw into the afterlife during a meningitis-induced coma. Accounts of an afterlife seem more credible when they come from someone who is himself a scientist and has taught at Duke University, Harvard School of Medicine, and both the Universities of Massachusette and Virginia Medical schools.  You may want to read his accounts.

You may also want to research sites that I have on my web site. You may find comfort there and you will definitely find information. The address is

I hope that this has helped you find some answers to your concerns. I have studied thanatology and bereavement, so if you are having difficulty in accepting or adjusting to your loss I may be able to help. I can be reached at <> if you wish to contact me personally. Please take care of yourself, I am certain that your loved one would want it that way.

Warmest regards,
Greg Pocha / All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena.

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.