Paranormal Phenomena/Ghost Motion

Question
I was in the car with a friend that I think is possessed (spiritual attachment) and that's when I noticed that my other friend was acting strange too. It made me wonder how such a thing as a ghost goes about moving around in the first place. It also made me interested in the idea of how a ghost could travel in a moving car. If you can jump from person to person what do the parameters of a moving car represent. I mean is it all psychic or is there something really moving with the individual.

Answer
Hi KT,

There is an enormous difference between possession and entity attachment.  What was your other friend doing that was so strange?

As to how ghosts move?  They walk, they flow, they propel themselves by 'thought' just as we do, only they don't have muscles in their bodies, but they remember themselves as having them, so they can move.

As to travelling in a car, why not?  Just sit in the seat and go with the motion.  There's no reason why they can't.  The car is solid, and they just think (believe) it will carry them and it does.  ("Energy follows thought")

As for jumping from person to person .. they usually do that by touch, or by sending out tendrils of their energy to connect to the other person before transferring.  That's why the problem is called 'transference', when an entity moves between people.  

Yes, something is moving us, when living or dead .. its the energy of thought.  We can be anywhere and 'any when' when we are spirits.  When we are ghosts, we are not always where, or when, we think we are .. but we are attracted to living people who produce the same sort of energy (feelings, emotions, fears) as us .. so magnetism also plays its part.

Love & Peace
Ama

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra