Paranormal Phenomena/Other Planes

A few questions for you:
1.Do you think science will ever 'catch up' and one day be able to acknowledge the existence of other planes of existence?
2.I am becoming interested in the Kabbalah. It offers explanations for a lot of paranormal stuff. How do you feel about that?
3. When paranormal investigators try to communicate using a 'spirit box', most communication from the 'spirits' seems to be negative-like they don't want us there. Do you think they are in a 'hiding' state, and don't want to be bothered by the living?  Is it possible their world overlaps ours, they can sense us but we cant sense them, and because of guilt or fear, they don't want to take that next step 'into the light'?
Thanks, God Bless, and keep up the good work!

Hey Bud,

Thanks for the shout out.

I really don't think science will. It's not that it's not provable or anything. Simply put, they are vested in the status quo. Nothing existing outside of the physical construct. To admit that there was something outside our 3 dimensions would demand the possibility of God and they are vested emotionally as well as intellectually in never admitting to the existence of God, or spirit, or anything of that nature.

I would not recommend Kabbalah. There are a lot of things that portend to have the answers. However it will guide you down a road you do not wish to go. It is, and I'm sure many involved would argue with me, cultic in nature. Not just occult which means "hidden" but "cultic" referring to a dark agenda behind it. If you open that door you could open yourself up to a bunch of shall we say "unwanted guests".

I am not a big fan of the spirit box. Ouija board is the same damn thing and they are nothing but trouble. Most of those things, if you do actually get some kind of communication it is not really with the spirit of a departed person. It's a demon. Sometimes pretending to be a departed spirit. Some spirits like to operate in anonymity so I'm sure it's likely. Yes, in most cases I believe the spirit world is completely aware of us. And the fact that the most of them are demons and have no desire to cross over (into judgment?) is why they want to hang out here and would rather attach to humans.

Thanks! Good to have a question. Been kind of slow lately. lol Good talking to you!  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison

To be intellectually honest, there are no experts in this field of study. You cannot have an expert in such a subjective field as this. There is no litmus test to prove ones knowledge. With that being said, I can draw off my experience and study to answer questions that pertain to demonology, poltergeist activity, telekinesis, residual haunting, intelligent haunting, etc. Any answers that I do not know, which, none of us know ALL the answers, I will be glad to use my resources to find you the answer you are looking for.

My experience with the paranormal dates back to my childhood. The homes where my grandparents and great grandparents lived underwent much paranormal phenomena. Fear eventually gave way to curiosity and eventually study. In 2008 after having first hand encounters at my home, I decided to begin my own investigations group. We later merged with G.R.A.S.P. which is now being compared to that of T.A.P.S. or The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I have since founded a Christian based ministry dedicated to helping those who are experiencing negative phenomena.

G.R.A.S.P. (Greater Research of Apparitional Sightings and the Paranormal)* Fear Not Ministries, Founder *The opinions and advice expressed by myself is not necessarily shared or endorsed by GRASP.

I have taken several courses although there is no particular accreditation recognized in this field of study at the present time.