Paranormal Phenomena/paranormal nightmares?

QUESTION: Hello...My friend has been having horrible nightmares for years. The things he is seeing are vivid, sick, grotesque,gory stuff, mutilation etc that he would never even thought up in a million years let alone dream about?

My first thought was since I never heard of a case as serious as this that the paranormal may be involved. An attachment or demonic entity? I told him he should see a reputable psychic but he is reluctant. He sounded very interested at first now it's like he doesn't want to even discuss it? Manipulation? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated...John

ANSWER: I don't answer questions like this; dreams are not paranormal activity. Without accompanying activity, I can't even say it is. I think your friend needs a psychologist or try sleeping somewhere else to see if the dreams follow. Sorry I can't be of much help.

QUESTION: I want to apologize, I misread your answer when you said "Without activity"
Yes this is usually the case but not always. He has had some paranormal activity and has seen shadow people. Shadow people are seriously negative entities and can cause nightmares. That said I just figured you would ask some questions? Again, I'm sorry for misreading your answer and then venting a bit Lol!  Have a good one.. I will find the answer...

There is a big difference in a haunting and what is considered demonic activity. My experience is limited to the latter, which is why I do not respond to questions involving demonology. Negative activity does cause bad dreams, but I just don't have the right answers you need. The "Dead Files" TV series deals with this sort of activity; perhaps if you're familiar with it, it can give you some solutions. I hope you find the answers you're looking for.

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman

I`ve been reading books about ghosts for a long time and have seen numerous movies about them as well. I can point out what is more likely, what is unlikely and site true examples from the subject. I have also been writing fictional ghost stories off and on since high school. I have been keeping a comprehensive listing of haunted sites for a long time and have visited a few local haunted sites in my area. I do not consider myself a ghost hunter or ghost researcher. I have no college or univerity training in the subject, but I have postulated a few personal theories about the phenomenon. I recently published the book, "Volunteer Ghosts," about ghosts in Tennessee. Another thing, because ghost shows are becoming so popular, I'm getting deluged with messages from people thinking they have ghosts. Please try to bust your own experiences before asking me about them. So many people who believe in ghosts and experience things want proof so much that they are coming to me for answers. Please check your grammar and proofread your messages too. I can't understand what you're asking if your questions aren't legibly precise. Don't make me try to decipher your message. Keep your messages short and to the point! Do not post long rambling inquiries! I do not know anything about demonology; no questions about evil spirits or possession. That has nothing to do with ghosts or haunted houses.

I have had very brief exposure in doing field work; I hope to get back into it someday.

Author of the books, "Volunteer Ghosts" and "Ghosts Coast to Coast"

Personal Research and Limited Field Work