Paranormal Phenomena/rock salt

Question
Hi and thank you for offering a free question.  My name is Alyson. I live in Alabama.  Not to long ago I had alot of negative things happen in my life, and felt a heaviness in my home. At that time I began reading multiple blogs on negatve energy and removing if from my home. I know nothing about this but I just felt something was "off". One blog talked about putting rock salt in a clear plastic cup near the wimdow sill of rooms-with the intention of removal of negative energy...so  i did. Within maybe 4 minutes of placing a small cup in the windowsill of my 14 yr old daughters room the hatd clear plastic cup cracked all the way down the side and the rock salt spilled out. Can you tell me if this means anyhing at all-or have you ever heard of using Rock Sallt in this manner? Thank you again for your time.

Answer
Hi Alyson.

Thank you for writing.

You've been getting some bad vibes for a while and the problem won't go away easily. Salt - called the Tears of God - is used to neutralize negative energies not to remove them permanently. The same is true of sage. It cleanses but does not move out chronic negativity being generated by dark spiritual interference.

This problem has been caused by a person you have been in contact with and this person has brought something very unwholesome into you house. You are having a lot of physical and mental pain associated with the spiritual energy around you and the family.

I suggest you say prayers for Divine assistance in the removal of this energy. Knowledge is power and keeps you from being fearful. Stand firm and remain calm. It would benefit you to read the following books so you can get your home back to normal:

Protecting Your Home From Spiritual Darkness - Chuck Pierce
Pigs In The Parlor - Don Dickerman

They are an easy read and will guide you through this.

Best,
Christine  

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry