Paranormal Phenomena/Time

Hello. Im not sure if this is your area of expertise but, does it mean something if the same time pops up. The number is 3:16 When I look at the clock, or listening to a song its been paying for 3:16. A digital clock says always happens. I try to test it and say...i bet its 3:16 and it it a ghost trying to tell me something of is it in my subconscious mind? Thank you :")

Hello Mo,

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts with your question. The question does fall into the category of psychology/parapsychology, however I do not believe that there is anything paranormal about what is happening. Strange, yes - but there are a lot of strange things in this world that are in no way paranormal. The first thing to consider is that what you are experiencing is a case of coincidences that when put together seems uncanny. You may also have a built in sense of time and that nay make you aware of when the time of 3:16 is approaching. I rarely wear a watch, yet if I look at a clock once every three hours or so i can usually estimate the time with-in minutes of what it actually is. You may discover that you too are sensitive to time and have a built in clock... and in your case, a built in "alarm".

Life can be full of weird coincidences and once a trend is noticed it is hard not to be weary of it. I have had people write saying that they see the same color everywhere they go, or meet people with the same name over and over again. Then just as strangely as it all started... it all ends. These all add up to being "just one of those things". Once a trend is noticed it is easy to classify it as being an omen or a warning or what have you. Honestly, I am certain that you look at the time more than twice a day - but it is the coincidence of seeing the 3:16 that has begun to occupy your mind. I am certain that you listen to a wide variety of music, but it was those few songs that were 3:16 that added to the "that's weird" factor further fueling your belief that there is something more than coincidence at work... and there is... psychology.

It is not a ghost? No, and I do not feel that there is anything subconscious about this. On the contrary, it is because you are consciously aware of it that you feel that it is out of place. And it is. A series of coincidences can look beyond normal... but not paranormal.

To see just how strange coincidence can be, take a look at this link

Mo, I hope that this has helped shed some light on the events. If you feel that there is more information that you need feel free to write and let me know.

Take care,

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.