Paranormal Phenomena/I don't know what to do

So I have been having some paranormal things going on for a while now. Both at home and at my place of work. At home things turn on and off by themselves at night. Objects whether of importance or not seem to be in different spots around the house than where I last put them. I constantly feel like someone is watching me. There are random cold spots throughout the house. At night I always see a large shadow standing in the corner of my room every night. I sometimes wake with a single scratch anywhere on my body that wasn't there the night before. At work I hear children laughing in the back of the store. The machines sometimes turn on and won't shut off even when I turn them off. Items have literally been thrown across the room in front of me at work. I almost always also she shadows on the camera at work too. This is some very scary stuff and I have no clue what is going on.. Any advice or feedback would be much appreciated!

Hello Pamela and thanks for writing. It sure sounds like you have a lot going on there. Many of the things you are describing do sound like a Haunting, but from sitting here behind a desk I cannot say 100% sure. What i think you should do is contact a local Ghost research team in your area to have them come out and take a look.

Typically when some one writes me with so much activity , I always recommend them having some one come take a look see. How long has this been going on for?

If you are open to a group coming in, let me know and I will try and reach out to a group near you within my contacts, they would be better to help you out with this.

Dont panic, as i said, I cannot say 100% that it is a haunting. But seems like you have a lot going on there and would require some kind of hands on investigation and maybe they could rule some things out or give you logical explanations.

Let me know!

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.