Paranormal Phenomena/hearing church bells at night

The past month myself,as well as the person that im living with, we both noticed that we hear church bells ring on at night..don't notice the bells every night..but have only heard the church bells in the night hours.. Seems odd...what is the meaning/reasons for this.

Hi Lacie,

Unexplained bell sounds of all varieties are usually associated with negative paranormal activity. They may sound innocuous and non-frightening but they are often generated to get your attention, distract you or perplex you. I have had several paranormal cases where bell sounds move from room to room, change tones and create havoc over time due to their chronic annoyance factor in an environment.

Sometimes bells crop up in evps when no one audibly heard them as well. Bells, whistles, clip-clop noises and other inexplicable tones are usually generated by negative entities to exasperate you over time. Other times bells are used as a mockery of religious ceremonies dedicated to God.

If you have other paranormal activity happening, please be vigilant about not getting involved with unknown spirits. You really don't know what you're dealing with.

Take care,

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry

Paranormal guestions are my speciality; ghosts, demons, dark entities, astral lifeforms, hauntings, management of your psychic gifts, help for psychic children, etc. I have researched hundreds of paranormal hotspots and assisted private clients in freeing their home of unwanted spiritual phenomena. My organization specializes in extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences. I use my skills to research, document,and identify spiritual energies through field research. I also assist in the removal of any unwanted spirits so people may continue their lives free of fear or oppression.

I am a psychologist, parapsychologist and professional Medium. I am also the Director of East Coast Hauntings Organization (ECHO)for 12 years. My scientific team is staffed by well experienced investigators and consultants: two psychologists, veterinarian, Certified Medical Technician, Office Administrator, retired marine, retired army officer,Computer Software Engineer,and ordained minister.

I am a published author of nine fiction or nonfiction books over thirty years. Publishers include: MacFarland Publishing, Kalmbach Publishing, Greenberg Publishing,and Poisoned Pen Press.

I have a B.A. in Psychology and attained the title of Certified Angel Therapy Medium under the personal tuteledge of International Psychic Doreen Virtue.

Most of my clients are private home owners. However, I do investigate major historic properties and commercial sites. Lately, I have been doing almost exclusively dark entity cases in the process of infestation and oppression of homeowners and my experience in theis area is now extensive. My organization has been the only group to ever get permission to investigate Fort Macon and Currituck Lighthouse.