Paranormal Phenomena/loss of psychic abilities

Question
My birthdate is 11/05/43.  I have always been psychic throughout my life. I never took it seriously when it suddenly became more clear after surgery. I saw elementals, things were moved, etc. etc...  One night a woman appeared right next to me on the right side of the bed. I wasn't frightened and tried to talk to her but she couldn't hear me. I felt as if she was me but not me. She appeared rather fearful and was looking around the room and then disappeared. A few minutes later I heard a non-gender voice saying mother and then there was a truly maniacly laugh at the foot of my bed. Since then tm abilities have gradually diminished. I miss them and want to reignite them. Is it safe?

Answer
Hi Jewell,

The expert that you originally asked was not able to answer this question for whatever reason. I will therefore attempt to help you with your concerns. You may wish to retry the original expert at a later date and see what happens. Meanwhile...

It is not uncommon for people with psychic ability to lose their ability as they age. That reason alone is why so many people who where at one time gifted resort to trickery and deceit. They make up physically what they no longer can do psychically. So you are not alone in your loss. Most do not realize that psychic or psi ability can often show up in those who have had no prior gift, or desire to have it and it can be gone just as easily.

You state that your ability became more distinct after a surgery. It is an event like this that often turns a non-gifted person into a gifted one. In your case it just enhanced what was already there.

The event that you describe may be the underlying factor of the diminished ability. I am not going to give you an answer based on nonsense but rather one based on science - psychology / parapsychology. It is most likely that due to the fear that you experienced is the root of the issue. You say that you were not frightened of the lost looking apparition, but the evil laughter must of had an effect on your psyche. I feel that you have subconsciously decided to repress your gift as not to face whatever it was that laughed. Once you face this fear [realizing and accepting the fact that the event effected you is paramount] then your gift should resurface.

There is a good chance that whatever it was present, the invisible entity that initially caused your subconscious reaction was a one time occurrence and had long since gone. It is not the “entity” that you must face, but rather the fear or it happening again. You have had a normal reaction to a situation that seemed out of your control. Repression is a normal psychological protection response. You are closing your psychic eyes, burying your psychic head in the sand as not to have to re-experience something that has effected you negatively.

You might want to visit a new age person who specialized in clearing chacras. I hope that this has shed some light on the issue, although it may not be what you wanted to hear. Still, I feel that there is help, but not from a paranormal source.

Warm regards,

Greg Pocha / All Experts  

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha