Paranormal Phenomena/Weird thing...

I've been having a lot strange things happening to me, hearing my name, jewelry moving about, fridge opening in the night, TV turning off and on, the whole 9 yards. The one thing that's really bothering me though? 1 to 2 times a month I find my clothes in knots. 3 knots. My shirts, my pants, my underwear. Three tight knots. I can't find out what this means. Do you have any info on this happening to anyone else?

Hello Shelby and thank you for writing. This is a new one for me, I have not come across spirits tying things in knots. I had asked around about this and have come to no conclusions, has there been any other significant activity related to this? I see that you have some of the common signs of a haunt, but these things can be easily ruled out.
Do you have anyone in the house that could possibly be up to shenanigans and tying your clothes up on you?

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.