Paranormal Phenomena/POLTERGEISTS

Greg Pocha wrote at 2014-06-10 23:10:08
Hello,

My name is Greg Pocha and I am also an expert at All Experts in the category of Paranormal Phenomena. Some of the advice that you received from the expert that you originally asked is wrong, and potentially dangerous.

The fact is that in the vast majority of cases where any type of religious activity is directed towards the poltergeist the activity will escalate from bad to worse. This has been well documented. Therefore the advice of having your home blessed is in error and is dangerous. If you need an example, off the top of my head, the Bell Witch poltergeist haunting comes to mind. The formula is simple: Entity Poltergeist + Priest [Minister, Holy water, religious icon] = disaster.

If this is 'poltergeist-like' activity such as SIPK or RSPK then there is no entity involved, which may be what the first answer is indicating in part two of the reply. However this type of activity is linked to psychokinesis and is parapsychological and psychical in nature. It is rare in children under the age of 13 and more common then in girls. That being the case there is every chance that you yourself may be the agent [cause] of the activity. Children are usually less stressed than adults in general so you may be the one with SIPK [Stress Induced Psychokinesis][do not confuse hyper with stress]. However more information would be required to surmise the situation.

Greg Pocha / All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra