Paranormal Phenomena/Demons

QUESTION: A friend of mine is calling a goetic spirit to get a girl..

I'm very worried for him. The little I know about them is thst they are dangerous.

I've started having dreams of him and the girl, their more vivid then normal...

What can I do to stop him, he's trying to enslave a young mom, using a goetic king.

ANSWER: Hi Mary. The chances of this guy being successful at anything more than getting himself possessed is very low. In the kingdom of hell, you have to be a vip to gain a response. Save a retaliatory attack for bothering it.

Unless he's dark royalty the darks will pay no mind to his drivel. Warn her against what he is trying to do. Pray for the target. Plea the Blood of the Christ over her mind and heart and instruct her to verbally break any ungodly soul ties to him. Warn him of coutse not to be messing with the dark side and seek Christ. He will be in trouble from both ends if he continues. Pray for him.

QUESTION: Actually, he's saved up and paid a sorcerer for it.

The guy is a scholor and has worked with grimiours. He also makes his own talismans.

Should I be worried?

Hi. Lost your question. Sorry about that. He's definitely dangerous outside the Holy Spirit. I would bind him in the name of Jesus and I would even disconnect from him completely. He is bad for your spiritual health. And do warn any girl he gets with. They deserve to know they are being manipulated. :(

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison

To be intellectually honest, there are no experts in this field of study. You cannot have an expert in such a subjective field as this. There is no litmus test to prove ones knowledge. With that being said, I can draw off my experience and study to answer questions that pertain to demonology, poltergeist activity, telekinesis, residual haunting, intelligent haunting, etc. Any answers that I do not know, which, none of us know ALL the answers, I will be glad to use my resources to find you the answer you are looking for.

My experience with the paranormal dates back to my childhood. The homes where my grandparents and great grandparents lived underwent much paranormal phenomena. Fear eventually gave way to curiosity and eventually study. In 2008 after having first hand encounters at my home, I decided to begin my own investigations group. We later merged with G.R.A.S.P. which is now being compared to that of T.A.P.S. or The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I have since founded a Christian based ministry dedicated to helping those who are experiencing negative phenomena.

G.R.A.S.P. (Greater Research of Apparitional Sightings and the Paranormal)* Fear Not Ministries, Founder *The opinions and advice expressed by myself is not necessarily shared or endorsed by GRASP.

I have taken several courses although there is no particular accreditation recognized in this field of study at the present time.