Paranormal Phenomena/Why would a spirit feed a human?

Question
Let me start with--- I have always had a spirit, or many spirits with me for most of my life. The past couple of years I have felt like it has been the same spirit, like I know it, she feels very familiar. Maybe like a friend? I honestly believe I've learned to manipulate it, or get it to help me. I had never seen her, up until a couple of weeks ago... I was sleeping when I woke up to her over me trying to kiss me, or take my energy but she couldn't.  I wasn't scared. I was amazed. Just looking at her every detail. She could be described as the chick off the grudge, but with a blue dress, shorter hair, and rotted flesh. What I was really noticing was HOW MUCH she looked like me. It looked like a rotted me. I tricked her by pulling her close, when I did she got very weak, and I pushed her away. (My husband also witnessed this. I wasn't aware at the time it was happening he was screaming, I could only see her. He says he watched me trick her and tell her to be have and fall back asleep. My husband said it looked like I was I  a trance and he could see her too. Anyways. The next day when I told him I wasn't scared, and it was the same girl we joked it off. He had never believed me before.  I think he joked to feel better. Anyways. Now I've seen her a few times. In public. In daytime. Never giving it away I can see her. But last night- I woke up because the room was dark, something was in front of the tv. It was her height, but wearing a cloak. First I thought it was male. And not my normal spirit. Still not scared, I was looking around for my familiar spirit and didn't see her. I decided that it must be her, she just decided to appear in a cloak. Now it gets wierd. This hooded figure threw a frozen package of bacon into my bed. I went back to sleep. I remember getting aggravated just before dozing off because my legs were cold because of the bacon. So I got up, and put it in the refrigerator.  The next morning I told my husband my "dream" he said it was probably because we argued that morning about bacon. We did. He bought maple bacon, and I didn't like it. I was upset we didn't have just regular bacon.  We both got up, went to the freezer, and there it was. Regular bacon. Why would any spirit, demon, or whatever feed me? I'm a Christian.  Why do I care about her even if she could be a demon. I don't think I'm a regular spirit. I don't know what I think. She could have been me. I don't know. I'm just now really confused and concerned not because I fear her, what am I? Meg

Answer
Hello Meg,

I am very concerned about your situation.

You are absolutely not dealing with a human spirit.It is a dark entity that has invaded your life for six years on a full time basis. You also have accepted and shared your life with other temporary dark entites for a very long time.

This is not how Christians live. They avoid any paranormal activity in their lives, homes and families. They seek to remove unnatural spirits immediately and strive for an even closer relationship with the Divine instead. Pray continually for protection against evil. That is a powerful sword against infestation, oppression or possession.

Being Christian in no way excludes you from demonic interest or interference. You are protected by God but you have the free will to choose if you communicate, interact and fail to rebuke evil. You have made a very bad choice but it's always reversible if you act accordingly.

It is your responsibility to shield yourself from negative spirits and to remove them upon first knowledge of them. This requires a strong, faithful daily relationship with God who will intervene on your behalf if you have made your own attempts to be free of them and need more powerful forces to clear them out. If God stands back because you continue to complacently serve darkness, your chances of escape are minimized which demons are well aware of.

You always have the power to make a stand for yourself. God expects you to draw a line in the sand against evil not to "manipulate" entities for whatever purpose you desire. That is Occult work. Your actions put you in a union with malevolent presences which will eventually destroy you through unseen mental, emotional or physical energies being shot at you every day. Your paranormal activity will escalate as well.

The bacon refers to pigs and is a mockery of Jesus' casting out demons from a man into swine as related in the Bible - Mathew 8:31. Having said that I want to clarify that demonic activity isn't about religion. It's about the spiritual orientation of your soul. Are you taking a stand with Light or Dark? This is serious business. Use your psi gifts to help others instead of commingling with low-based monsters that will destroy you.

I suggest the following books to help you glean the knowledge you need to turn your life around a bit and address your current situation.

When Pigs Move In - Don Dickerman

Clean House, Strong House - Kimberley Daniels

School of the Supernatural - Ryan Wyatt - spiritual gifts

Please take a hard look about where you're going. I sincerely want you to get past this lifestyle. Go toward the Light Meg. Accept nothing less than good happy things in your world. Don't let discouragement put you in harm's way.

Best,
Christine  

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry