Paranormal Phenomena/strange things happening

I had a new baby 2 months ago.  About two weeks ago strange things started happening.  Over lived in my house 7 years and had another son 3.5 years ago.

I have new outlets in my house. I have had phone chargers pulled out of the wall (where my 3.5 year old can't get to them.  My shower head was unscrewed. I noticed it before I turned on the water. It was hardly on the thread. It would have down off if I turned the water on. The babies toys and music turn on by themselves.  I have also had a light turn on when the switch was about 10 feet from me and 10 feet from my wife.  She asked me how i turned the light on.  
I also have 4 dogs. They have no reaction and don't seem interested in anything out of the ordinary.
What should I do?

Well there are a few reasons this could have started happening. I would have to ask you more questions. If you want more clarification we can chat at

For now though I wanted to give you some practical advice to make any unwanted phenomena stop or greatly reduce.

1. Get a bowl of white vinegar and mix it with sea salt. Let it evaporate in the area where the manifestations are occuring.

2. Burn some sage in the area twice a week. You can youtube how.

3. If there is a direct manifestation right in front of you, you can shine an LED light at it and it will diminish. Also passing things made of Iron through manifestations work well to dispel things.

4. Saying psalm 91 or a protective prayer before bed works for many people.

5. I know this is weird but take some aluminum foil and cut a sheet out and tape it to the back of your neck. Keep it there until it is itchy.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat

Questions I specialize in are related to demonology, parapsychology, hauntings, ufo phenomena, and general strangeness.

I am well versed in paranormal phenomena. I specialize in demonology, but I have extensive knowledge in the realm of ghosts and hauntings, as well as ufo phenomena. I am an active investigator and have solved many paranormal problems for people.

Studied at the Unicorn Cove School of Metaphysics, Sundust Oracle Insitute, and am certified with the International Association of St. John of the Cross in Catholic Demonology