Paranormal Phenomena/most successful astral projection technique

Question
I am very interested in astral projecting. What do you feel is the easiest method of achieving this? I am also attuned in Reiki level one. Is there a way I can use reiki to aid in astral projection?

Answer
Hello,

There are many ways to achieve astral projection including remote viewing, lucid dreaming, meditation.

Many people have success when waking up in the morning, then imagining they have an object in their hand and imagine feeling it's surface. An example could be a mobile phone. If you keep this motion going the object becomes solid and you will find yourself in the astral planes.

Funny you should ask this question since I am currently writing another book titled advanced astral, lucid dreaming and trance techniques. The first section will cover techniques to induce astral projection. I can let you know when it is released.

Other methods include lying on your back and sinking downward or pulling a rope from the ceiling. The problem with the techniques is that most people lose consciousness and sleep.

Lucid dream is a good way to start but this involves being aware when you sleep. This can be quite a tricky technique and sometimes dangerous.

Hope this helps you in some way.

regards,

Bruce.

Paranormal Phenomena

Bruce Darwill