Paranormal Phenomena/balloons/spirits

Question
Two days ago my children's father passed away at an early age. We haven't Seen one another in over 5 yrs our last conversation wasn't very good. I was at my kitchen sink washing up a few dishes when a balloon that was bought for my daughter on the 12 th of august was deflated to the point it would only float to about knee level floated up behind me to my head. I smiled and pushed it away and it came right back up to the side of my face to my cheek. Could this be my ex saying sorry to me for being a jerk to me and my children?

Answer
Hello Peggy,

Thank you for writing.

I don't believe this was a paranormal event.

I sincerely hope that you and your children find closure over the past events you endured with him and now his passing. He was a very angry person suffering with long time discouragement in his life. There was a great feeling of shame and regret on his behalf concerning his behavior but he was unable to express that.

Now is your time to begin over with a new life where he is concerned. Find some peace with all this. I wish you the best.

Christine  

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry