Paranormal Phenomena/Electronics and spirits.....

QUESTION: I have a digital clock radio from my late sister. We discussed her getting in touch with me from the other side before passing on. She asked to maybe use my year of birth to communicate. For the past two years (gone 6)strange things are happening with the clock. It moves itself up or back...for instance 3 hours and 42 minutes. One time it read 17:38. I freaked out and reset it. For the past year it dies at least once a month. It is plugged into a wall socket. I unplug it and re-plug it and still dead. I can plug a lamp in the socket and it works. I try different outlets in the house and then it catches on one and lights up. I plug it back where it was originally and it works. For about 3 weeks... this past episode. I dangle the cord from each end of the clock/radio to see if there is a short while plugged in. Nothing wrong. It works when doing that. It is in a place where it never gets touched. Nothing else is plugged or unplugged in that socket. The past 2 times it was around 1am. I was still up getting ready to go to bed. 3 weeks ago I walked past it and it was dead. I came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and it was back on. Set at 12:00. The time was about 12:58. I have another digital clock next to it for the past 2 months. It never changes time or goes dead. Only my sisters. Any advice please. Thank you.

ANSWER: Hi Shipdog,

Thank you for writing me at AllExperts - Paranormal Phenomena.

Please answer the following questions for me:

1. On the clock should be a label indicating the clock's voltage (e.g. 120v) and Hertz (e.g. 60 Hz). Please let me know what they are.

2. Is it a 2 prong or 3 prong plug?

3. Has anything else significant happened to you in the last 2 years?

4. The make & model of the clock, and manufacture date could be useful too.

I look forward to your reply.

Greg Pocha
AllExperts/Paranormal Phenomena

QUESTION: The clock is an Emerson Research
SmartSet. Model # CKS2862
There is no voltage or hertz indication on the clock.
It is a two prong.
Nothing else unusual other than that.
My sons house was another matter. They moved in about 4 years ago. Quite a few spirit sightings by my 3 grandchildren. The youngest boy came out one morning claiming a cloud was in his room. They checked it and it was gone. My granddaughter saw a man at the top of their stairs with "crazy hair". My daughter-in-law has heard footsteps from time to time going up the stairs in the morning thinking maybe one of the kids were up. All sleeping. The other girl (8)and her girlfriend were playing pool upstairs when they heard a noise down the hall. As they turned to look they saw a carpet go flying from the bathroom out in to the hall. Their Dad told them not to worry. It was probably the vacuum from a door downstairs being opened or closed.
That was the last straw for me. While they were in school and work, I went there with a vengeance. I was angry. I had burnt sage and went through every nook and cranny there was. On three floors. It smelled like an indoor barbeque when I got through chanting, loudly, opening the doors and demanding they leave Immediately. Has been about 6 months and so far no more occurrences. I was afraid to ask that question to them. Never having done anything like this before I really didn't want to hear a negative answer. My daughter did ask months later and they said no more sightings.

If the saging worked I would repeat the process in another two weeks. If not, I can get you the information on how to do a more effective saging using other ingredients that sage or sweetgrass alone.

As for the phone my friend, I think that it is broken. Nothing lasts forever and delicate electronics can go wacky due to a bump in the past , being near a heat source, humidity or just because it is "their time"

Greg / All Experts

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.