Paranormal Phenomena/paranormal

Today at midnight I was sitting near the kitchen and a medicine bottle began to rattle loudly. Actually it happened 4 times every 30 seconds approximately. I have witnessed many things all my life, like; objects changing places, dishes making noises, a hand touching my back, feeling watched. I have seen a dead lady walking at my job(died years before), shadow people and so on.
I used to go for relaxing walks to a local cemetery that dated back to the civil war (where Ripley from believe or not is buried) located near my place at the time, when I notice  something followed me from the cemetery to my place. It was male figure.The first few days he will watch me from a window but later moved inside. I will be watching TV & see him out of the corner of my eye. I was so afraid, that I shouted at him to leave & he left after a week. Is it ever going to go away? Why me? It comes to a point that I don't tell anyone about it. I have moved several times and it continues.

If I were to come out to do a preliminary walk through of your property, that is to look for any normal causes of the medicine bottle incident, I would first look for vibrations from infra-sound. These noises are not audible to the human ear but can cause haunt like experiences including seeing dark shadows, somatic hallucinations such as being touched and more. Imagine turning the bass on your stereo to high and treble to low. Notice how the speakers vibrate. Infrasound does the same thing, but we can not see it [unless we had a speaker capable of playing below 20 Hz.] or hear it... we can however witness its effects.

What makes me think it's infrasound is 1- the vibration and 2- the regular 30 second interval between events. Infrasound is one of the things serious investigators and parapsychologists should always take into consideration, but detection equpiment is pricy so they tend to ignore it.

Despite popular belief, cemeteries are not among the most haunted of places and those who do haunt there very rarely follow any one home. Your home has little interest to him, his "haunt" is the graveyard. I would do a complex ceremony to rid your home of his presence. I can give you directions and material needed if you write to me at

I look forward to helping you one on one so I will expect your email so that I can get that information out to you.

Greg Pocha

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.