Paranormal Phenomena/Witches and the afterlife

Question
Hi Gregg,
       I am curious about the relationship between the afterlife and witches. Do witches exist in the real world or are they a type of spirit? If they are people here on earth then do they obtain their powers from something on the other side of the veil or do they have powers within them? Do they have great access to the other side and if so when they die do they become even more powerful in death? Thank you.

Answer

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts with your interesting question.I supposed that there are about as many true witches out there as there are true mediums, a handful. By true I mean with an inborn natural talent, not disillusion or self proclaimed hoaxers. Many may believe that they possess some sort of magical art or talent, and I am certain that they have developed the skills to put on a believable performance, but frosting isn't cake!

Wicca as a belief system is interesting and I have no objection to their rituals. There is nothing wrong with pagan beliefs as long as nobody is harmed. My question remains is it magic or merely mass hypnosis, wishful thinking or brain washing that provides "results". For any studying the black arts, I believe that the illusion of power increases, but not the power itself.

I do not believe that as much as one may desire to have super powers in the afterlife, the buck stops at the end of the tunnel. The beings of the light would not allow a deceased evil or malicious entity to reign on the earth. If that were so we would be overwhelmed by crazed dead terrorists, dictators and the like. Even those who never made it into the light would have guardian spirits, guardian angles and the astral bouncers, the gatekeepers, to contend with. Any power obtained on earth would quickly pale upon death. Magic as I see it is more of a psychological conditioning. And although it is the mind, personality or psyche that survives death, and witches who die bring that luggage with them, it has no power in the realms of the dead. Of course witches may disagree, however proving their point would be a sacrifice that I'm willing to bet few, if any would try...  dying to prove a point.

I hope that this has helped shed some light on your question.

Greg Pocha / All Experts / Paranormal Phenomena

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha